Monday, August 1, 2011

First Session of August

The first hand I got involved with, I have 99 and open for $10.00 and get two callers. 1086 flop, I bet $25.00, Mick makes it $60.00, I fold and he shows AA.

Next big hand I get dealt A9d with an AA10 flop. I get it all in with short stack and they turn broadway with KQ for $42.00 more.

Next big hand I get A9h and see a flop of AJ7. Kennedy makes it $15.00 and I call to see a 9. I’m all in and run into AJ for $120.00. By 6:45 I have $500.00 in the game.

Last big hand of the night I make a move against krazy Mike who has been a bully all night but I made sure to move to his left. I have position and he opens for $12.00 like he has been doing all fucking night. I call with 57 or something like that. He bets the flop of 584? And I raise. He calls, I push on turn and he calls with 66.

He won that hand but his weakness is his bullshit “Colin” hero calls because he loses way more chips than he wins by trying to manufacture those gay ass bragging stories. He lost at least two big pots by calling obvious winners to his second best hand.

-$500.00 in 7 hours. Not a good start to my August goals. However, I feel like I played decent cards but did not have a lot of opportunity for exploiting. Thinking back, there were very few hands I would play differently and I do not regret my session overall. That is the bottom line in my mind. Onto the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment