Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2nd Session of August

-$429.00 3:51 hours
Just so you all know off the get go, I’m pissed off and I’m going to tell it like I feel. So, if you are used to reading Mailman’s blogs and are easily offended, get the fuck out. Let’s get down to hand histories people.

I sat in that Nautica dump for an hour(other than limping or calling my big blind) before I got involved in this first beauty. I have KK, open for $15.00 and get three callers. I made it $40.00 on Kd6s8s because I will not slow play a fucking thing against those retards. One retard called to see a 2c on turn. Fuck that, I put the retard all in for $40.00 and the river is a spade. Fuck nuts shows Acs9s. Nice call duchebag. It is 5:20pm and I already have to add on $100.00.

I sit in the shithole an additional hour without playing a hand, before running into this train wreck…I posted $3.00 because I missed the blinds holding 910. UTG who is a fucking call station idiot and has “DEB” tattooed on his fagot finger raised to $12.00 and I call along with three other fuckers. We see 10c9c7d on flop and original raiser makes it $10.00. I know the DEB idiot missed that flop for fucking sure! I raise to $45.00, he calls, 2s on turn and I pushed for $85.00. Guess what…Ass fuck calls, club hits river and he shows AcQc. WTF. Retards cannot get away from draws to save their life. Fucking idiots.

It is now 6 fucking 30 and I re-bought to make it $500.00 in the game, just two hours into it! These last two hands I got involved with are just more fucking, but nothing too painful.

I’m in big blind with AQ and everyone limps to me. I smell weakness and make it $17.00. This dumb broad to my left makes it $40.00, guy to her left pushes for $45.00, I call. I put her on overcards or medium pair because she has been overvaluing her hands until this point. J44 on flop. I check, She checks. Really? She must have AK, AQ or medium pair. Turn is blank. Check, check. K on river, I check, she bets, I fold, she shows AK. I lost $45.00. I wasn’t too pissed.

Last hand I have AK and button makes it $15.00. He was one of the retards at the table so I put him on smaller paint cards or small pair. I pop it to $50.00, he calls and we see a flop of Jxx. He moves in out of position because he was so excited. I said, “Do you care to let me make a move first?” he looks at me and says “I’m sorry, my fault”. I fold and he shows QQ.

I took down one fucking hand all fucking night. Here it is for your listening enjoyment. UTG opens for $7.00 and gets me to call on my QJ. He makes it $20.00 to go on 10c9h4h, I put him all in for $22.00 more and take down the hand against his Ah4h when a queen hits the river for a net profit of $49.00. WTF people? I said fuck it I cashed out my last $71.00.

Cumulative; -$929.00 10:44 hours. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to read a blog about our games at Marblehead. But you are awesome, so keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew Grayday could write with such grace and style.

    ReplyDelete