Friday, August 12, 2011

Sixth Session of August

5:36, +$223.00

What a great day it is to be alive. I don’t have much to talk about in the way of hand histories, it’s more about the wrath I inflicted on someone who just pisses me the fuck off and always seems to have my number. You know what I’m talking about, right? Those people that make your blood pressure go up the instant they sit at your table, they get you out of your game, they get you to make idiotic decisions, and their mere presence causes you to be unaware that the action is on you. It’s a tough battle because you are on a mission to fuck them up but at the same time, the mental stress is screwing up your play.

My little victory is once again about WBD. You remember that fucker, right? Anyways, I walk into the beautiful, downtown Nautica establishment and I am the first person to put my reserve chip down so I pick seat five. You know what that duchebag did? He put his feygit ass keys down on seat six. I guarantee you it was intentional! He was still steaming from the other day when I made him show his garbage hand in front of everybody. I immediately thought to myself, “This muther f’er is NOT going to beat me at the psychological game, no fucking way! Stay calm, play my game, and give up small pots. I will have to be like Helmuth and set out the cheese when I catch a monster because he has position.”

The first three hands we tangled I started with big cards and he 3-bet me on the turn each time. The funny thing was, he showed me his cards after I folded and every time he had two pair. They were junky ass two pair like 85 and 104, but cards he called $15.00 raises preflop with. My first thought was that he is a total garbage collector. Secondly, what is his motivation to show me? Is he setting me up for a bluff/steal down the road? Regardless, I smelled a rat and had my guard up the whole time.

Now, if I may…I would like to indulge in my most memorable experience of the night. Did I mention what a great day it is? I’m dealt AcJc and raise to $15.00 in the small blind. Of course I get three fuckers to call me! Really? Jd10h9h hits the flop and I’m already thinking bad thoughts. There is $60.00 in the pot and I felt obligated to bet with top, top. I threw out $45.00 and WBD calls along with two other players. FUCK! It is such a wet board but thought I still might be slightly ahead until a 9s hits the turn. I thought to myself, “Look at the pickle you got yourself into now Grayday, you idiot!” If anybody knows me, I’m NOT going to check the turn. It’s just not in my blood, I’m Type B, which means BET! I splashed $45.00 in the middle, WBD makes it $100.00 and everybody else folds. I’m steaming because I put him on a garbage 94 and figured that this fuktard hit trips. I’m already looking for a volunteer so I can re-buy because I realized that I am too far in at this point. Anyways, I pushed for my last $72.00 and experienced the most beautiful feeling in the world when a jack finds it’s way on the river for a board of J1099J. WBD flopped the nut straight with KQ and I sucked out on him! Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

“In closing, I just want to thank all my fans who have supported me through thick and thin. I also want to thank the poker Gods for coming through when I needed your help the most. Lastly, I want to thank the fucktards that show up at my table religiously. If it wasn’t for you idiots, I wouldn’t get paid and would be forced to find a real job. Thank you! I love you all and I’ll see you fucktards tomorrow!”

Cumulative -$454.00 28:14 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment