Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fourth session of August

5:26; -$300.00

Five hours and twenty six minutes came down to two hands. You ask yourself, “what the fuck did Grayday do the rest of the time?”

1. fold
2. limp, fold
3. call, fold
4. look for somebody’s hand to punch!

It was painful. The top hands I got dealt in almost six hours of play consisted of 77, QsJs, J9, JJ, 1010, KhJh, 7c5c, Ad7d, AK, AQ, 44, AhKh. In every one of those hands, I either missed the flop or never got to see a flop because some duchebag decided to push with garbage. Now, assuming the dealers averaged 20 hands per hour, I folded approximately 86 fucking hands right from the get go! Are you kidding me? Now lets get down to the two hands that I played 5:26 hours for…

I get QQ and open for $25.00 to a straddled pot. I get one idiot to call me and we see a flop of 10c7c6h. I bet $75.00 and this fucker pushes for another $75.00! Really? Fuck you. I didn’t sit here for three hours to be pushed off a hand. I call and he shows a flush draw but happens to brick out. Take that you son of a bitch!

2-1/2 hours later(hahaha) I looked down at AA, open for $15.00 and get four mother fukin callers! I bet $50.00 on KdQd7h flop and still have one sticking around. Damnit…what’s he got AK? K with flush draw? Turn was 2s and I made it $150.00 thinking I would get him off his draw or pair. Ya, that worked. He pushed for $150.00 more which is all I had. WTF. There is $550.00 in the pot and I’m past the point of no return. I showed him my hand and asked “Are these any good? Should I call? Are you a dick?”. He rolled his eyes when I flashed my cards so my first impression was that he was weak because he looked surprised. I was already too deep in and called assuming I had outs if he was ahead. No dice. He flopped 777.

What a beautiful month this is turning into. Of all the times to publicly publish my sessions, I pick this one! I can’t imagine the flood of ball busting I am going to receive by posting this shit. Fuck you all in advance.

Cumulative -$1400.00 20:12 hours.

1 comment: