Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Summary

What an impressive Month.


I should do this shit full time.


I figure, if I play 3,750 hours per month, I can pay my fucking rent.



The month went to hell from the get go when I found myself stuck -$1,400.00 after only the first four sessions. I then went on a month long tilt because I already committed to posting my embarrassing statistics as I went along and knew how difficult it was going to be to reach my goal of 100 hours and $1,500.00 profit. Either way, it actually helped me to play my best poker because I was under the microscope and didn’t want to look like an idiot by playing bad.

+$18.00 profit. Who wants a fucking ice cream cone? I’m buying.

My plan from here on out is to blog about interesting sessions or bitch about the fucktards I come across at the poker rooms. However, I find it to be too much work to post about every session and it is a pain in the ass to take notes during play because the cops keep fucking with me about using my phone at the table.




No comments:

Post a Comment