Saturday, September 3, 2011

St. Rocco's Church Festival

St. Rocco’s is the best kept secret of all time. They have their church festival every Labor Day weekend and run poker games in the hall as well. The room holds four tables and play is mostly 1-2 NLHE cash games along with a tournament each day. The max buy-in is $500.00 and the rake is up to $8.00 unless the pot is over $150.00, then they take another $1.00 per $100.00 or something like that.

I couldn’t believe the retard play I witnessed. It was just incredible. Let me indulge…

This one fuck nut is betting every street and keeps getting called by this senile old guy on the end. The river shows four spades and fuck nut tables a pair. The old man called the river bet and tables Jack high! Did you hear me? He called the river bet with Jack high!!! Neither idiot had a spade and fuck nut took down a $110.00 pot. Lol

This other turd bag is betting his ass off every hand he decides to play. He must have watched a WSOP event on TV and thinks he is a pro now. Anyways, he opens for $12.00 and c-bets a flop of K-J-6. He bet every street and got called all the way down by some drunk, donk fuk on a board of K-J-6-9-2. Turd bag tabled J10 and drunk, donk fuk showed 77. He lost all his chips with 77!  Hahahahahaha

I left the room stuck $349.00 but I played pretty good. I just ran into big hands a couple times and leaked off chips to missed flops and shit like that. I have never been to a softer game in my whole life. It was out of control, and for me to leave there a loser is just wrong, plain fucking wrong. I will be sitting my ass at St. Rocco’s on Sunday, I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment