Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Judge Judy Continued...




For all my fans who enjoyed the first installment of Judge Judy emails, here are a few more archived exchanges for your listening enjoyment.

Sometimes I send a message to the wrong person as you can see here...

Email entitled; give it back
“you stole Clarissa's camera. just give it back and quit lieing. also, there was no fight and no accident. you are a bad lier and a bad thief. i think that is her camera in your profile pic duhmie” 

“What are you talking about? I didn't steal no camera. I don't even know u or clarssa. Your tripping idiot.” 


Sometimes people get really pissed off at me…

Email entitled; Really?
“dude. you are an idiot for drinking and carrying a gun. Your case was comical and Judge Judy schooled you. You drank, liar. Pay for your responsibilities. You shot the gun duhmie.”

“You have no life find me on facebook and send me a fuckin message fuck you dick face and have a good life”


Hahahaha…

Email entitled; you are wrong
“give angela her money back! You thief!” 

“lmao and ywh would u pop off like that to me!!! she got her money show paid for everything its all just a put on get real!!!”


Here is one I wish I got a response from…

Email entitled; give it back
“give her tv back. your story doesn't add up. a marshall will be there in five days.”
 

One broad spilled her guts…

Email entitled; you're wrong
“pay amber her money, she earned it. you need to be more responsible and don't blame it on her qualifications. try finding a nanny other places, not coffee shops.” 

“What you don't know is that the show is staged. I was completely coached and so was she. I owed Amber 1/2 of what she said I did and I clearly knew that, she was supposed to come get paid the following week after being fired and didn't show or call. I figured I'd hear from her and never did, I even tried to get in touch with her. Next thing I knew I was getting called from Judge Judy's producer almost 8 months later about some pending case that she had sent in against me. Amber did get paid after the show. Believe me.

As I didn't pay the government for a background check, Amber did fill out an application and I did call on her references one of which was a daycare center where she had worked for quite some time. I thought she was sufficiently qualified. I have learned alot of lessons since the Amber situation. I wish her the best and hope she finds the right thing for herself.
Bridget”


This girl didn’t know what the hell to make of me…

Email entitled; Really?
“How the hell did you get hooked up with Nikalaos? That guy is a crook! Everything he said was a friggin lie! You also have a boyfriend in jail? Take my advice. Hang out with Zoe and stay away from guys for a while.” 

“do i know you?!” 

“no.” 

“how do you know zoe?” 

“Zoe Kilduff? I don't. She is/was your roommate.” 

“yeah.... idk this is just awkward” 



I like this exchange…

Email entitled; you did it druggie
“you need to pay for the damage you did to kyle and gregorys apartment. if you want to smoke dope out of bongs all night make sure the shit is out before you pass out. if you can't handle your dope, don't smoke it. sage told me you were high.” 

“What? Excuse me, huka is TABACCO! Lol, you're retarded. The fire happened during the DAY. I wasn't passed out - sage was.” 

“huka my ass. you were smoking dope. nice try. sage admitted it to me.” 

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. What even is dope? Weed?”


This guy was flattered to be noticed…

Email entitled; lier
you promised to pay michele for the airfare to her sisters wedding. Pay it! you got lucky as shit because you should pay for the necklace also. live up to your responsibilities and quit mooching off people” 

“lmao!!! are you fucking kidding me!!! I love this shit!! you make me feel like a celebrity jeff!! its funny you would just email some 1 you watched on t.v. i'm flattered. want a autograph?”



I just guessed at this one and was right!...


“you let tamarra's cat out, everybody knows it. You need to buy her a new cat. What were you buying at the store, beer?” 

“how did you know about the beer????lol” 


I just made a bunch of shit up on this one…

Email entitled; your'e lieing
“you were sleeping with Austin when you gave him $300. Tyfini told me so because she heard you two going at it on some nights. He bought you a purse and thats how you show your gratitude? grow up” 

“I was not you don't know me your a creepy old man and should mind your own fucking business.”



I really pissed this girl off…

Email entitled; you did it 
“just admit that you kicked nicole out and sold all her property at your trailer park garage sale. what did you do with all the proceeds? spend it on an all you can eat lunch buffett?” 

“ok whatever fag you dont know me i didnt need her to live there i have rent money she was homeless fuck off no one needs her trash shit”


Another messy relationship thing…

Email entitled; quit lieing
“quit being a dick and give desiree her money back. nobody believes that you weren't screwing Tyfini at the same time you were dating Desiree. Do you think we are that stupid? you won't last in construction, you don't have the balls.” 

“ha who the fuck is this and actually im getting the company you dumb fuck. idk who you are and if you know that cunt desi than im sorry. i make more money now than you will make in your life the three hundred dollars i had but i would never pay that bitch”


This guy claims to be a religious, church going christian lol…

Email entitled; r u kidding me?
“u are such a con artist! u had to take advantage of young, naive Chiranan to get money? you preach bible passages while you steal from people? wow! you have friends? what a loser you are. go back and live with your xwifes aunt and uncle."

"Look at you. You cant even spell right. I didnt steal anything from her. If all you can do is sit arround and watch Judge judy all day that says alot about you. So go fuck yourself and give yourself a hand job because thats all you can get. Punk ass bitch...”

“He who is with out sin casy the first stone. I never stole anything from her, she gave it to me free will. just because i didnt want to marry her she felt that she was entitled to the money. No promises were made. I deal with people everyday and I do great work buisness wise and they are 100% happy with what I offer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment