Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Got Banned!

I logged into my Zynga Poker site after I got home tonight, as I do every night that I’m not playing real cards, & found this fuck’n message...




Policy Violation Warning

Your account has been banned

Your poker account has been disabled.
If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request reactivation.





Are you kidding me? I just built my roll up to over $1,000,000,000 after three months of multi-tabling & 50,000 hands, then you pull this move???

What is wrong with you people?

Let me guess…It was that broad that I told to “Go back into the fuk’n kitchen where you belong”, wasn’t it? Well, in my defense, her avatar showed her standing naked while holding a frying pan and smoking a cigarette. Big fuck’n deal.

Wait a minute. Was it that redneck from Alabama? I can’t help it if he can’t play cards nor take a joke. All I asked him was, “What do you call a bunch of tractors parked in front of McDonalds on a Friday night in Alabama?...Prom”

Ya gotta admit, that’s funny, right?

Can I get my account back now, you fuckers?
 
I know your monitors warned me about my language months ago, but I got better. Instead of calling your wannabe cardplayers assholes, fuck tards, dick fucks or faggots, I learned to modify my communications so as not to piss off your upstanding, attentive security personnel. My verbiage was updated to words like assshoe, fuk terd, dik fuk & feygit. Technically, I wasn’t swearing so what is the fuck’n problem?

Give me my $1,000,000,000.00 back you coks!

Sorry, I didn’t mean it. Can we start over? If you only knew how many hours I logged into this free site so I can accomplish nothing, win nothing & earn nothing. I have friends that want nothing to do with me because of you guys. In fact, some of them have paid off their markers with Zynga points. My mother started calling me Jeffy in public. I got an Angry Birds stuffed animal on my birthday. When I ask for something light at the Moosehead saloon, they give me skim milk. It’s not funny any more.

I’ll tell you what. If you don’t give me my account back right away, I’m gonna sign up under a new name and new account.

Say hi to your newest member…FUKUZYNGAFEYGITFUKTERDS

1 comment:

  1. best poker blog on the net reminds me of this -

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6jLl-V7ryc

    ReplyDelete